AX3000 Marine Tracking Antenna
All-Weather, Multi-Band, Directional Tracking - UHF to Ku
From the very start, the AX3000 was developed to meet the demands of military missions and harsh marine environments. Fully self-contained, it’s available with an embedded SDR transceiver or customer’s can specify a different radio. Its automated tracking system incorporates a high-performance, multi-sensor inertial navigation and DGPS to automatically acquire and lock on targeted signal sources.
The AX3000 automatically calibrates and aligns the antenna’s boresight with sub-degree precision without operator input. Its highly-accurate pan and tilt mechanism with continuous 360° azimuth and elevation positioning ensures pointing accuracy to ±0.15°. Using the latest solid-state INS sensor technology: three-axis accelerometers, gyros, magnetometers, pressure sensor, dual GNSS receivers, low-power micro-processor with DGPS determines the AX3000’s location and orientation in three dimensions.
Power, data and control for the AX3000 is provided over a single cable allowing for AC or DC power, serial and Ethernet connectivity. The AX3000 employs Troll’s radio agnostic telemetry tracking software that allows for multi-band operation at frequencies from UHF to Ku-Band. Support is provided for a variety of radio waveforms including: CDL, FDD, DVB-T COFDM, Multi-stream OFDM and MANET/MIMO. Radio solutions can embedded or remotely connected via RF cable lengths up to 30 meters.
The antenna is configured with a fully weatherized radome suitable for extremely demanding environments including: mobile ground, coastal and marine installation. Systems operate on AC/DC power inputs from 22-32 VDC or 80-240 VAC. Environmental performance and testing is ongoing. *
Designed for demanding military and marine environments: certified Mil-STD 810 H – Method 508.5 salt fog. Lightweight carbon fiber design with a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to +55 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Auto-Alignment, calibration, acquisition and tracking
- RF Tracking even in GPS denied environments
- CoT/KLV601/ROVER/NEMA/MISB metadata compatible
- Resistant to RF jamming and interference
- Supports high data rate links
- Operation in GPS denied environments
- Ethernet and serial interfaces
- Built-in precision dual-GPS/INS
- Heavy-duty continuous rotating, pan and tilt
- Lightweight, chemically resistance carbon fiber design
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Mil-STD 810 H – Method 508.5 salt fog certified
- Intuitive touchscreen GUI controller
- Efficient remote GUI interface
- ITAR Free