Ultra-Wide Band Diversity Panel Antenna
Six-Input Diversity Antenna with Up To 15dBi Gain In Any One Direction. Available in Single to Tri-band Configurations
A6 diversity ground antennas were designed to provide high-gain, 360° diversity signal reception without the cost and complexity of a dedicated tracking system. Each antenna uses six independent sectors with overlapping reception beamwidths. Integrated into the design are high-performance UHF down-converters with exceptional selectivity characteristics. This conversion to UHF lowers cost, improves efficiency while minimizing noise and cable loss.
A6 sector antennas can produce up to 15dBi gain in any one direction and are available in single to tri-band configurations.
The A6 is designed to take advantage of Troll’s Cyclops software enabled diversity receivers like the DMR8000. These receivers feature passive “loop through” so they can be daisy-chained together to receive multiple RF signal sources on different channels simultaneously. This feature makes it possible to support multiple aircraft and ground vehicles with a single diversity antenna. DMR receivers also incorporate Maximal Ratio Combining and packet switching to “knit together” signals from different antenna panels and different antenna sites to provide cohesive 360°coverage over wide operational areas.
- 1.4 to 7.1GHz – single to tri-band converted to UHF
- Compact – lightweight
- Internal BDCs and filters as required
- Multiple pipe mounting option
- Up to 15dBi gain in any one direction
- Lower installation costs
- Provide 360° reception on up to three frequency bands simultaneously
|ANTENNA CHARACTERISTICS||L1 – Band||L2 – Band||S – Band||C1 – Band||C2 – Band|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||0.9 – 1.35 GHz||1.4 – 1.9 GHz||2.0 – 2.5 GHz||4.4 – 5.9 GHz||6.0 – 6.9 GHz|
|Gain (mid-band)||11 dBi||12 dBi||13 dBi||14 dBi||15 dBi|
|Beamwidth AZ/EL:||65°AZ / 35°EL||63°AZ / 33°EL||60°AZ / 30°EL||63°AZ / 24°EL||60°AZ / 12°EL|
HPBW (Half Power Beam Width)
Linear polarization can be horizontal or vertical. Circular polarization can be right or left hand polarized.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Control Receivers, Encryption, IP Destinations and Decoding w/Cyclops ESP
Decrypt and decode secure IP transport streams for live video display
Encrypted Stream Player ESP8000
Dedicated HD video decoder with B-Crypt editor for high speed, secure video transport over public or private networks. Cyclops control software remotes two diversity receivers to monitor and manage video distribution and security access from any ESP location on the network.
- Decode and decrypt secure IP video transport for live-stream display
- Supports end-to-end encrypted video transport streams over public or private IP infrastructure
- Software editor for unique decryption keys and B-Crypt
- User selectable video resolutions to 1080/60
- Echo functions to manage video access to authorized users, groups or larger audiences
- UDP, RTP or multi-cast Echo functionality
- Cyclops remote control and switching for two diversity receivers
- Cyclops ESP encryption editor w/ real-time decoding over public or private networks
- Optional DVR