Troll Systems designs turn-key, transmit and receive microwave data links. These systems rely on ultra high-gain, airborne and ground tracking antennas as well as Ethernet transmission systems designed primarily to gather, process and disseminate IMINT (Imagery Intelligence) over permanent networks or ad hoc wireless ones.
Troll's highly accurate systems provide long-range communications for military ISR, and law enforcement, in manned and unmanned air, land or sea vehicles. These systems automate robust reception and asset tracking utilizing ultra-low latency encoding, decoding and encryption to ensure secure transmissions in real-time.
These unique aircraft and ground stations become nodes on secure IP networks. In an aircraft for instance, you can connect any Ethernet device: mapping, searchlights, cameras, laptops and other sensor suites. Meanwhile, the highly directional nature of Troll's transmission equipment provides innate resistance to jamming and interference to enable actionable intelligence to reach all tactical levels, even in saturated RF environments.
- SkyLink Auto-Tracking Airborne Antennas
- Bidirectional MIMO, DVB-T or CTDLs
- Multi-Band Diversity and Tracking Ground Receive Systems
- High-Gain Mobile Tracking Antennas
- Airborne transmission systems in native IP
- Remote Controllers for Digital Microwave Systems
- Transmission systems that resist jamming or interference
To date, our systems have gained woldwide acceptance as affordable and agile ISR infrastructure investments that lead to more predictable mission and ROI outcomes. Currently our systems are widely deployed in a variety of domestic, international and warfighting environments.
- Permanent or Mobile Data Terminals
- Worldwide Integration and System Design Capabilities
- Real-time ISR payload data delivered in Ethernet
- Distribution to smart devices using: local and wide area networks and managed access cloud servers.